Tuesday, December 2, 2008

History

While I was continuing to write my research paper, it crossed my mind that I really did not know when arson had started being investigate. I tried looking up when the first recorded case of arson was, but with no success, what little information I found suggested that arson is a fairly young criminal act, and since very few arsonists are ever caught there is not a whole lot of information on said cases.

Arson history may not be very detailed, but arson has excited throughout the centuries in fact I remembered that in fact one of the worse supposed cases of arson a cured as far back as 64AD when the Roman Emperor Nero was said to have intentional set fire to Rome so that he could build a more beautiful Rome. I have yet to complete the search throughout history on some of the other cases of supposed arson, but I believe that I will continue to find more and more cases of arson as I go.

No comments: